The warranty for the bike, along with other legally binding terms such as the terms of the order, may be modified without prior notice. To stay informed about the current warranty and view the terms of the order, please read and strictly comply with the following standards and precautions to protect your legitimate rights and interests.
*If you have a warranty claim, please contact the dealer from whom you purchased your Deruiz e-bike.
- Deruiz provides a two-year warranty on major components, such as motors, batteries, controllers, frames, etc.
- Please don’t modify the bike body, electric wire, electrical components, engine, and other related structural performance without permission; changing the parameters of electric wire and electrical components without permission will lead to the degradation of the performance of the whole bike or the failure of electrical performance, which will shorten the service life of the bike and lead to the performance cannot be effectively guaranteed; the company is not responsible for the resulting responsibilities and losses, and the user is responsible for them.
- The Limited Warranty offered by Deruiz or an authorized retailer only applies to the original owner of an e-bike. The ‘Warranty Period’ commences upon the receipt of the e-bike and expires one year after this date, or upon the sale or transfer of the e-bike to another person. It is important to note that the Limited Warranty is not transferable and will not apply to any subsequent owner of the e-bike.
- After the first 30 days, Deruiz will provide replacement parts for defective items within two years at no charge. The owner will be responsible for shipping costs. It will be necessary to send an email with a photo or video as appropriate to [email protected] so we can cover the warranty.
- The warranty dose not covers replaceable parts that degrade due to normal wear and tear, such as tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain, and spokes.
- Any damage or defects to ‘Covered Components’ that occur due to failure to follow the instructions in the e-bike owner’s manual, accidents, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of additional parts and / or accessories not originally intended / compatible with the e-bike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, and improper follow-up maintenance are not covered under the warranty.
- Normal wear and tear of any ‘Covered Component’ is also not covered.
- Deruiz is not liable or responsible for any damage, failure, or loss resulting from any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The warranty does not cover damage to the battery resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance, misuse, normal wear and tear, and water damage.
|1.||The above table is the basis. If the specified warranty time limit and scope are exceeded. It will be regarded as exceeding the warranty service.|
|2.||The brake shoes, motor side covers, screws, nuts, other standard parts, decorative parts, black parts, tread skin-wearing parts, and consumables. Based on the above table, those exceeding the specified warranty time limit and scope are deemed to exceed warranty service.|
|3.||The warranty service does not include advertising and promotion, gift items, noise level, soft and hard, and other artificial feeling items.|
|4.||Damage caused by irresistible factors, such as smoking, drug use, earthquake, typhoon, flooding, lightning, chemical corrosion, etc., is not covered by the warranty.|
|5.||Damage to other parts caused by non-original features, unauthorized circuit modification, and configuration modification will not be covered by warranty. The user shall bear all relevant responsibilities.|
|6.||Failures are caused by human factors such as crashes, crashes, overloading, speeding, unauthorized modification, failure to use original accessories, and failure to operate under the instructions for use.|
|7.||No maintenance card, invoice, receipt, etc. Ticket cards do not match, and accessories are incomplete.|
|8.||Chargers, controllers. etc., with trademarks and seals torn up artificially, will not be covered by warranty. If the lock key is broken, the warranty will not be covered.|
|9.||Battery loss, bulging, soaking, and damage caused by external causes are not guaranteed.|
The above time is subject to the purchase time;
- For bikes used by households, the warranty period shall be as specified in the above table;
- For non-family use (such as business, commercial, company collective, group purchase, lease) vehicles, the warranty period shall be implemented according to half of the family use;
- If there is a special agreement, the agreed content shall be implemented;
- If you do not use the electric bike for a long time, please recharge the battery at least once a month to improve the battery’s service life and avoid the loss caused by the loss of power and the failure of the warranty.
- Deruiz will cover labor and parts handling the guarantee within the 30-day period after purchase. The owner is responsible for immediately inspecting your bike on receipt for a maximum of three days.
- If a Covered Component of the e-bike is damaged during shipping, please inform Deruiz within thirty (30) days of receiving the product. To assist with the process, please provide Deruiz with a dated picture of the damaged Covered Component and return all original packaging and paperwork that was included with the e-bike. It is also important to inspect the shipment and note any visible damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading before signing off on the delivery.
- Shipping claims are time-sensitive. To quickly resolve the issue, the owner must send an email with a photo and / or video to [email protected].