The DERUIZ Ebike comes with a 2-year warranty. The warranty for the bike and other binding legal provisions (such as terms of order, etc.) may be subject to change at any time. To know the current warranty terms, please read the following points:
1. You will receive a 2-year warranty for important components such as the motor, battery, charger, aluminum frame, speed sensor, front and rear wheel hubs, cassette sprocket, crank, chainring, handlebar, stem, seat post, front fork, front and rear lights, and other important non-consumable core parts, in accordance with legal regulations. We also cover the shipping and handling costs for returned or replaced products that fall under the warranty.
2. This warranty is only valid under the following conditions:
● You are the original owner of the bicycle. If you make a warranty claim, you will need a valid proof of purchase.
If you are the second user, the warranty period will be calculated from the original delivery date by Deruiz or authorized dealers. The proof of purchase from the original owner must be provided.
3. Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number for online purchases through Deruiz (including, but not limited to, Amazon, Otto, Kaufland, and more!)
● Sales invoice
4. Warranty coverage:
● The warranty covers manufacturing and material defects, as well as all wear-free original parts.
5. The warranty does not cover:
● Wear parts such as the chain or belt, brake pads and discs, tubes and tires, brake fluid, rims, grips, saddle, front and rear fender sets, pedals, kickstand, and luggage rack are not included in the warranty. When you receive a product from Deruiz or an authorized dealer, we guarantee that the processing and materials are free from defects.
● Any damage caused by insufficient maintenance, excessive wear, accidents, overloading the bicycle, improper installation of components, and modification of additional components.
● The warranty does not apply if the bicycle is used for improper physical activities, such as jumping in an inappropriate bike category, and if the recommendations in our original operating manual or the recommendations of the dealer are ignored.
● This warranty does not affect any further claims you may have against the dealer under statutory warranty, such as your right to discount, return, or compensation, warranty, and statutory security rights. If the frame is replaced during the warranty period, this warranty period is considered expired.
● For any warranty claim or other issues, you must submit a claim with the specialist dealer where you purchased the bicycle. To ensure these issues are handled smoothly, you must provide a full purchase receipt and a document from the bicycle. If necessary, the specialist dealer will contact us to take further action. If you authorize another retailer to file a claim, additional costs may apply. These costs will be borne by you, and we will not bear them. Deruiz GmbH reserves the right to charge processing fees for unauthorized claims.
If your product is defective during the warranty period, please contact us through the contact form and let us know how we can assist you.
Ride and Share with @DERUIZ
2 year warranty
14-days free trial
Unlock all features